Saturday 10 May 2014

The Thoughts of Today

Hello Blogworld,

Today I have my usual busy Saturday. I wake up, do my Spanish homework then head to the lesson, from which I go straight to work. I will stay at work for the rest of the day.

I haven't really written a lot since my initial spurt of blogliness, and feel it is about time I decided to do a wee update.

Football Manager
My RB Leipzig file still exists, and I fully intend on playing it soon - but I have been so preoccupied with my other save file (a Wigan one where I have just gained promotion to the Premiership) that I haven't played a lot with RB. But panic not! Tomorrow is a Sunday, which means awesome times of doing nothing but sitting around and watching telly and playing Football Manager or GTA5.

Formula 1
This weekend is a Formula 1 weekend, and myself and Dave have conducted 'The Coin Flipping'
Here are the results;



My initial guess it that I'll win 8-3, but we shall see. Anything can happen on race day.. I put a cheeky flutter on Ricciardo grabbing the victory, but that'll only happen if Mercedes fail to finish. At 18/1, I figured it was worth the punt.

I'm not a huge fan of the Spanish GP, but it is the first of the season that is actually televised at a reasonable time, and with it being 3 weeks since the last race there tends to be a lot of upgrades to the cars. Noticably in qualifying, the Lotus seems to have sorted itself out a little bit - though Maldonado is still shit.

Football
The last day of the Premier League season is tomorrow! It looks a lot like Man City will grab the title, though I'd be delighted if Liverpool managed to take it. Barring a win of about 100-0 against Arsenal, Norwich are relegated, and Manchester United with Giggsy at the helm may just pip Tottenham into 6th place and European Football next season. All will be revealed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment